The StrollerThon — our biggest fundraiser of the year — is a celebration of families and mothers. Proceeds from this event benefit Postpartum Education and Support, and individuals of all ages are welcome to participate. No stroller required!
The event is a two-mile walk to benefit Postpartum Education and Support. The goals of the walk are to raise awareness of perinatal mood disorders and to provide a family-friendly outing to financially support the programs of Postpartum Education and Support. The event will feature a Tot Trot for kids, live music, food, and activities for the whole family.
The StrollerThon will take place on Saturday, September 13, 2014 at Bond Park in Cary, NC.
Online Registration for StrollerThon is now closed. Registration will take place between 9:00 – 10:00am on Saturday, Sept. 13 at Bond Park in the Kiwanis Shelter!
Directions and a map are available here: http://www.townofcary.org/Departments/Parks__Recreation___Cultural_Resources/Parks_and_Greenways/Parks/Fred_G__Bond_Metro_Park.htm
We look forward to seeing you at StrollerThon!”
Schedule for StrollerThon
9:00 – Check-In and Registration (Kiwanis Shelter)
10:00 – Walk begins at Kiwanis Shelter (route maps will be provided)
10:45 – Live music, vendor exhibits, kids’ games, face-painting, and food/drinks available
11:45 – Raffle Drawings – you do not need to be present to win!
General StrollerThon Information
- The route is a 2-mile out and back trail, and water will be available at the half-way point. If you would like a shorter walk, simply turn around at any point during the first mile and walk back – the total distance walked is up to you.
- Registration is available for individuals ($10), families ($15) and teams ($40). A family is any number of adults and/or children who define themselves as a family, and a team is any group of 5 or more individuals walking together.
- The first 50 children registered will receive t-shirts. All registrants will receive a bag and water bottle.
- Prizes will be given for the Best Team Name, Team Spirit, and Best-Decorated Stroller.
- Immediately after the walk, Buzztown Band will entertain the crowd while the fun continues – face-painting, kids’ games, food and drinks, and a “Tot Trot” kids’ race.
- StrollerThon happens rain or shine!
- Raffle tickets can be purchased online or at the StrollerThon. You do not need to be present to win.
- Raffle prizes include a new Bumbleride Indie Stroller as well as gift certificates and raffle prizes from Fleet Feet, SweetBottoms Baby Boutique, CC’s Sweets and Treats, Posy, and more!